Terms and Conditions of Hire Madness Limousines
These Terms apply to the person or people hiring the vehicle from Madness Limousines.
- Hiring Person: the person/company responsible for payment of vehicle hire
- Hire Date: the date the booking is made for
- Hire Time: amount of time that the vehicle is hired for
- Chauffeur: driver of the vehicle
- Vehicle: is any of the Mad Limousines fleet
- Booking: time and date for which the hirer has hired and paid the full amount for that period
A 25% deposit is required to secure a Booking, with the balance due the day prior to hire, unless other arrangements have been made with Mad Limousines. Visa and Mastercard payments attract a 2% surcharge.
- A $350 administration fee applies for all cancellations.
- The Hirer may cancel their booking within 14 days of payment of the deposit, and receive their deposit back less a $350 administration fee.
- Bookings cancelled after 14 days of Booking, will not have the deposit refunded.
- Bookings cancelled within 14 days of the Hire Date, require the full hire amount to be paid.
Responsibility of Hiring Person
- Any Hirer will be responsible and liable for the behaviour of all passengers.
- The Hirer agrees to be held liable for the cost of any damage to the vehicle or its contents due to inappropriate behaviour of a third party. Any additional Vehicle cleaning fees required will be charged at a rate of $350 per vehicle.
- The Hirer agrees that Mad Limousines may use the repairer of their choice to conduct any Vehicle repairs. The Hirer is also responsible for any losses incurred as a result of lost bookings during Vehicle repairs.
- The Hirer will not hold the Madness Limousines’ company or employees liable for any damages caused by the conduct of the Hirer or the Hirer’s guests.
- Madness Limousines is not responsible for any items left in the Vehicle by the Hirer or guests.
- Complementary drinks must be consumed inside the Vehicle and consumption of food is not permitted in the Vehicle, unless prior arrangement has been made in writing.
- Alcohol may not be consumed by passengers under the age of 18 years. Smoking or the use of illicit drugs is not permitted within the Vehicle.
- The Hirer agrees that in the event of an accident or mechanical breakdown, Mad Limousines will provide alternative arrangements to deliver the Hirer and guests to their destination. There can be no specific guarantees relating to events outside the direct control of the Chauffeur or the company.